Popular Posts

Saturday, April 16, 2011

BYE EVERYONE (for now)

WELL.... i know pico is an awesome game, but...im getting bored of it. i mean now it just seems like....well i dont know how to describe it.... it used to be so fun but now it just doesnt feel the same, not at all.... so maybe its me. so i am going to quit pico for a while. then i am going to come back, if i am still feeling the way  i am right now. i am officially going to quit, but if not, i wont..... i love pico and my budss but its consuming way to much of my life and my wallet and many of the events are gettin to borin, like find your bf/gf here, or rich people come here and they arent oing ay more exciting things anymore, pico lost its touch....so bye...for now
this is my nighty tighty clothes, im waring them cause im basically putting my pico to sleep . its going to be a longggggggg sleep:D . when i come back. you'll see me wearing different clothes :D

About Me

My photo
hiya i am a hyper chick, i love pico and i love mah friendys and i love bacon and i love stuff as you can see and i am hyper, did i forget to mention that? (~o.o)~ ## i like WAFFLES AND PORTATERS