Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

imma introduce my self to you guys

well i know it is kind of late. since i started my blog a few months ago. but i am just going to introduce my self, cause i feel you guys only judge me by what you usually see of me. but heres the real deal!

top 20 facts you would want to know about me

1. my name is yanelyn and my race is hispanic. no i am not from mexico, my family originates from El. salvador and Honduras.
2. i am 13. no lies, i was born in 1998.
3. i am a nerd, not a geek, but a nerd. i am very smart and know most answers to some things
4. i am an anime freak. guilty!
5. i am a rocker, but i still am girly
6. i am a pervert.. well i tink like one
7. i have no fav color, its all blank to me
8. i am a bit shy but very social
9. i am not rich, in pico maybe, but in real life, i belong to a middle class society
10.i am such a fat ass, i talk about food alot ( im not fat or skinny. im in the middle)
11. i love carttons
12. i am very picky with food
13 NEVER talk smack to my friends. i will be bitchy
14. i get annoyed very easily
15. i love rollercoastters
16. i am very hyper and really funny and random
17. i always forget things
18. i own 2 dogs and want to be a veternarian when i grow up
19. i suck at speelng and typing
20. i am 100% addicted to pico whether i like i or not


well i hope you got to kow me a little better :D

About Me

My photo
hiya i am a hyper chick, i love pico and i love mah friendys and i love bacon and i love stuff as you can see and i am hyper, did i forget to mention that? (~o.o)~ ## i like WAFFLES AND PORTATERS