Popular Posts

Sunday, March 20, 2011

GRR I HATE EATING IN FRANCE

look at this picture. what do you see?
i see a person eating my food when its clearly infront of me. this is what i hate about france!noobs and just plain rude people come here and annoy peopel by stealing their food. this happened to me about 15 times. its gettign really annoying, i cant even save food for my friend!!!!!!! that is sad. so people be polite and ask people if you can eat their food. it just shows how polite are.
i want france to be like this picture right here
eating in peace ^_^ its soo pretty but the rudeness of people kidna ruin the sceen.
aww welll, till next time :D

About Me

My photo
hiya i am a hyper chick, i love pico and i love mah friendys and i love bacon and i love stuff as you can see and i am hyper, did i forget to mention that? (~o.o)~ ## i like WAFFLES AND PORTATERS