Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

PLEASE STOP ASKING ME FOR GOLD, I BEG OF U

ok ever since i recieved my first 500 gold, people have been asking me to give them gold. and i palyed this game for over a year and this gets really annoying, it does. if you want god dont ask people for it for 5 main reasons

TOP 5 REASONS NOT TO ASK PEOPLE FOR GOLD
1. people WILL NOT give you gold, pico doesnt aloow people to send gold
2.The might take you pico account sicen tehy might ask for emial and password
3. you'll look like a noob and a very desperate one at it
4. it does get very annyoing
5. if you had gold, you wouldnt want to give it to stranger would you?


not to be mean, but look at this messager of these past few days
 ( i delated teh other ones but i saved this cause i was to lazy to delate :P)

This is teh one from today >o<



from a few days ago
luckiley i delated some and people who asked me for gold understood that i wouldnt give it to them. but other people it took them atleast 10 minutes for them to get teh message . but please give me a break and dont ask me for gold.( sorry if i soudn bitchy, but i do feel this way)

About Me

My photo
hiya i am a hyper chick, i love pico and i love mah friendys and i love bacon and i love stuff as you can see and i am hyper, did i forget to mention that? (~o.o)~ ## i like WAFFLES AND PORTATERS