Popular Posts

Thursday, March 10, 2011

OO GAWD BEING POOR KINDA SUCKS

PEOPLE CAN BE SOOO IGNORANT

im dressing poor for 2 reasons,
1. to hide from teh hacker :D
2. to see how people react to different classes

and i got to tell you, it does kinda suck. like lets say i go to an event, everyone ignores me cause i wearing gummy clothing, people think i a noob, and well i just dont get as much gummies because no one props me cause i am not "unique". and i told people i have pets but they just think im lying, but when i wear my A.G clothing people props me, ask me to add them, talk to me out of nowhere,and  kinda follow me >-<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
well if you ever meet someone who doesnt look as rich, dont be fooled, me and my friends sometimes act like noobs and go around pico, so if you think being cool is being rich you are soo off, to be cool is jsut on you attitude, i wish people can see that

About Me

My photo
hiya i am a hyper chick, i love pico and i love mah friendys and i love bacon and i love stuff as you can see and i am hyper, did i forget to mention that? (~o.o)~ ## i like WAFFLES AND PORTATERS